Fractured Nearing Completion

Now that I'm on break, I've been writing at a much faster pace and Fractured is almost complete.
The writing is 95% done.
The editing is 90% done.
The cover is finished.
I should be able to release it before christmas, but sadly due to the Apple bookstore annual lockdown around this time, apple users wont see it up until after 12/29.
Amazon and Barnes & Noble users should see it the same day I publish it.
As always, I'll keep updating and post everywhere once Fractured is released.
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Edit: So I forgot to account for the time that family takes during the holidays but I'm still planning on releasing it before the end of the year...hopefully. I just reached 150k and should be finishing it up in the next 3000 words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates