New Year Update

Hey everyone who still checks in on this or is subscribed. Its been a while since I posted on this, but I have a good reason, I swear! I've been stuck in the weird time vortex that is medical school. I was given a chance to look up from textbooks and found it to be January 2019 and thought there might be  a few people left waiting for books.
Sadly, medical school is an all consuming beast so I won't be publishing anything in the near future.
That isn't to say I've stopped writing all together, it's just that my pace is less 1000 words a day and more a few ideas a week that I occasionally turn into maybe a hundred words.
Sorry to all of you that were looking forward to a new book, but this has to take priority if I don't want the 70k per year I'm taking out in loans to mean something.
So, I am signing off and will post again when/if I have some time to write again.
As a parting gift, I am making all of my books free on B&N and Smashwords, with hopefully Amazon to follow if it ever gets with the program.
Thank you to all that have supported my writing and wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Year Anniversary