Fractured is Finished

Edit 2: Okay so even though I really wanted to release a book in 2014, one of my proofreaders came across a fairly big mistake that will take some time to fix. I'm also going through the book and polishing it one last time to make sure I'm releasing something that I'm proud of instead of something quickly.
I'll make a new post only when I've published Fractured. Until then, I'll update this post with news.

Edit 3: 75% done and I should finish it this weekend.

Edit 4: I really hate that I have to do this but I found another plot hole that went unnoticed. Now I need to finish editing the rest of the book instead of stopping where I started the major editing two weeks ago so I can make sure things connect. I really wanted it to get this book out before classes start tomorrow, but that's starting to look unlikely because of the sheer length of this book.
The good news is that I'm at 82% so it won't be too much longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates