Fractured Restarted and Almost Complete

So as some may know due to a couple of my author pages being linked to my twitter account, I've restarted work on Fractured and I'm now 130k words in with about 20k to go. Instead of making this pre-sequel to The Gods' Executioner Series a separate series, I've decided just to make it one long book.

I'm hoping to have it released before the end of the year since I'll have some time in December to really work on it, but my classes are currently consuming all of my time. However, that doesn't mean you should lose hope since it is certainly possible thanks to the fact that I already have the cover done and that has pushed a release date back by three weeks in the past.

Should I go on a three week writing binge when the semester is done and ignore my family over the holidays (which is honestly my ideal vacation) then I might even be able to make enough progress to release the first book of my new series before the new year, but that is much more doubtful.

As always, I'll keep the site up to date with word counts to give you an idea of how close I am to the release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates