Fractured Release On Hold Indefinitely

As some may have noticed, I've set the Fractured release date as 'On Hold'. I don't like the story as much and I feel like something is missing in it so I haven't been working on it.
Instead, I've been favoring my newest story that's about a guy in college that is killed by a falling meteor and is brought back to life by his new friend that turns out to be a necromancer.
I have much more material for this one, most likely because I didn't have to create a parallel world where magic exists like I did with the Fractured Series. I'm at 60,000 words in The Necromancer's Pet (tentative title) and I'm just over about halfway through where I think this book is going to end. I don't have any idea when it'll be finished since my classwork takes priority, but it will most likely be finished during summer at the latest.
At the moment, I'm unsure if I will ever finish the Key of Worlds books and publish them. One thing I won't do is publish what I have and then just stop working on it, leaving the story without an ending. As a reader, I hate that sort of thing and I can't justify doing that as a writer.
As always, I'll keep the word count updated regularly for the story I'm currently working on and post any new developments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates