An Imperceptible Ruse Indeed now available for Pre-order!

Book 5 of The Gods' Executioner Series is now available for pre-order on Smashwords
It will be available for pre-order through Apple, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble soon.
The official release date is December 3rd, 2013 which is two weeks before the anniversary of when I started writing the series. I wanted to release it on the anniversary, but apparently it wouldn't get shipped out until the new year so I went with the third.
The price for preorder is $2.99 but the actual price will be $3.99 once the book is released.
Sorry for those of you with Kindles but there is no pre-order option for Amazon.
The 15% preview is now available for download on Smashwords and it will be available (I assume) on Apple, B&N, and Kobo soon.
I'll post an update once the book is approved to be shipped out to the other channels.


Update: An Imperceptible Ruse Indeed has been approved by Smashwords and was shipped out to Apple, B&N, and Kobo today so they should be available for pre-order through those channels within the next few days. I'll update the links in this post as well as under my 'Books' section when I see that they're live.
I also updated the book covers for all of my books (except the first) and those will be shipped out to all channels soon. With these new covers, it should be possible to read the title even if the cover is in thumbnail form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates