Review on That Which is Unexpected

Zach Tyo over at indiebookreviewer.blogspot.com did a great job on his review for That Which is Unexpected. I really feel that he captured the essence of the book and of what my writing style is like. There's also a short interview with me at the end of the review.

 In the end That Which is Unexpected by A.L. Bridges is a wonderfully lighthearted, comical, action packed adventure that keeps you turning the pages, and I mean that; I found it hard to put down and ended up finishing it over the course of two evenings though I could have done it in one day if it weren't for the civilian job...it really wasn't like anything I've read before in a great way.

If you want to read the rest, go check it out at:  http://indiebookreviewer.blogspot.com/2013/09/that-which-is-unexpected-by-al-bridges.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates