Mania and the Executioner Price Change

Because it's been nearly six months since the release of That Which is Unexpected, I've decided to lower the price of Mania and the Executioner down to $0.99. The price has already been updated on Smashwords so it will be updated on all other retailers in a week-ish. Amazon will most likely be sooner because I have direct control over that one.

As for updates on the fifth book, I don't have any. It's starting to look like this one will take the longest to release. I will say that if enough progress hasn't been made come October, I'm most likely going to release the fifth book for pre-order.
This will only work for my Smashwords, Kobo, and Apple readers, which there don't seem to be as many of, so what does this mean for the rest of you?
Well, it means that, if you really can't wait for the next book, you can download the sample of it (15%) at Smashwords, transfer it to your Kindle or Nook via usb, and read that to tide you over until the release date. It also means that I'll have an estimate on the release date.
I'll keep the site updated with the progress on the fifth book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates