Book 5 Title and Cover Art Changes

The title for the fifth book is currently An Imperceptible Ruse Indeed and I currently have a demo cover for it, but I'm still working on it.
I made changes to the title of the fourth book because I didn't want to have Feros in the title again so the book is now called Cole's Haunting Melody
I made some minor changes to the cover art for the third and fourth books. I noticed that I couldn't read the title's on my iPhone's Kindle app so I made them larger.
While the changes to the third and fourth covers are minor, I made a completely new cover for the second book:

I uploaded the new versions of the second and third covers to Amazon and Smashwords so they should be up shortly.
In addition to changing the cover, I made some formatting changes to the second book and uploaded the new version as well. All that's changed as far as content is a small part of the 'Acknowledgments' chapter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates