Book 3 Approved for Smashwords Premium Catalog and Other News

After a few set backs, Feros and the Underworld Prince has been approved for Smashwords premium catalog so the third book should be available through Apple, Kobo, Sony, etc. within the next two weeks. I'll update the 'Books' page with the links to those retailers as they come up.

In other news: I've reached the last act of Book 5, still untitled, and it's at 84,000 words. This book will most likely break 90,000 words and I've got an idea of how I'm ending it, but things aren't flowing as well as I'd hoped.
I'm currently editing Feros's Haunting Melody to make sure I'm wrapping things up for the fifth book. My beta readers are only about a quarter of the way through Book 4, so it will still be a month or more before it is ready for publishing.
As always, I'll keep the site updated when I know more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year Update

Free updates